Administering your payroll can be time consuming and burdensome, diverting energy and resources from the core activities of your business. And the task is made all the more difficult by the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation and the accompanying regime of penalties for non-compliance.
We have dedicated staff who can relieve you of this burden by providing a comprehensive and confidential payroll service, including:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue & Customs
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
If you have only a few employees, you could make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll. Production of expenses and benefits form P11D can be arranged for an additional fee.
- 1-2 employees - £17.50 plus VAT per month
- 3-5 employees - £25 plus VAT per month
- 6-25 employees - £3.95 plus VAT per payslip
- 26-50 employees - £3.65 plus VAT per payslip
- 51-100 employees - £3.30 plus VAT per payslip
- Above 100 employees - Negotiable
These fees include the following:
- Calculation of deductions - PAYE, NIC etc
- Production of monthly summaries by employee
- Adjustments for starters/leavers (includes preparation of P45)
- Production of payslips
- Payment of staff and HMRC by BACS (subject to BACS authorisation)
- Preparation and submission of Annual Return (P35) and P60/P14
Auto enrolment for pensions:
How BASE52 can help you
All employers have duties under the Auto Enrolment for Pensions legislation.
If any of your employees earn over £833 per month:
If any of your employees earn over £833 per month and are aged between 22 and pensionable age, you MUST enrol them in a company Auto Enrolment pension scheme. Each month, you and the employee must both contribute at least 1% gross salary into the scheme. (The percentages rise each April to 5% employee/3% employer in April 2019).
Base52 can set up a NEST pension scheme, write the ‘statutory letters’ to your employees and complete your Declaration of Compliance. Our fees for this are £250 + VAT.
Base52 can also carry out the on-going monthly processing including calculating contributions, uploading a monthly file to your pension provider, administering opt-ins and opt-outs and writing ad hoc statutory letters. Our fees for this are:
- 1-2 employees £10 + VAT per month
- 3-5 employees £15 + VAT per month
- 6+ employees £2.50 + VAT per payslip
If all your employees earn under £833 per month:
If all your employees earn less than £833 per month and/or are below 22/over pensionable age, you will need to write to them offering a pension scheme. You will only need to introduce a scheme if it is requested as a result of your letter. You will still need to complete a Declaration of Compliance. Our fees for preparing the statutory letters for your staff and completing the Declaration of Compliance are £100 + VAT. (If any of your employees request a pension, you will need to follow the same steps as an employer with employees earning over £833 per month)
Only Director(s) on the payroll with no contract of employment
If the only employees on your payroll are directors with no contract of employment, the company is exempt from Auto Enrolment. The Pensions Regulator needs to be informed via an online questionnaire that the company is exempt. Base52 can complete the questionnaire on your behalf. Our fees for this are £50 + VAT.
Find out more on our free eBook
Click here to send an enquiry: we will get back to you with a quotation within 24 hours.