Would you like your own Finance Department without all the hassle and extra cost?
We can act like your own Finance Department, dealing with most of your financial administration and tax work. This leaves you free to concentrate on what you do best - running your own business, while we take care of your accounts and tax.
Are you a new start up business?
Initially, we will meet with you to understand your business objectives and offer advice on what business structure might be best for you.
We can then deal with the company formation for you if required and also assist with VAT registration.
Once the business is up and running (or for established businesses) we can start to provide you with ongoing financial administration support.
This would cover the following:
- Agreeing a monthly routine for collecting records from you and dealing with bookkeeping
- This would involve using Receipt Bank scanning software to save time and eliminate paper
- Processing your records on a regular and reconciling your bank accounts (We can do this weekly or even daily if the records are available)
- Providing access to your accounts via a secure Xero login
- Bespoke management accounts reports (if required)
- VAT returns
- Payroll administration
- Dividend administration
- Advice on tax effective profit extraction from the company
- Preparation of confirmation statement
- Preparation of annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Review meetings if required and ongoing advice and support on accounting and tax matters
For our outsourcing clients we usually deal with the directors’ personal tax returns as well and offer advice on optimising their tax position.
For a small limited company, our outsourcing fees start from around £200 plus VAT per month.
This is the ideal solution for consultants and other small service businesses who want their accounting and tax affairs managed effectively for a fair price.
Often our fees can be more than offset by tax and efficiency savings gained.
To arrange a meeting please call us on 01462 423152 or click here to send an enquiry.