Would you like your own Finance Department without all the hassle and extra cost?
We can act like your own Finance Department, dealing with most of your financial administration and tax work. This leaves you free to concentrate on what you do best - run your own business, whilst we take care of your accounts and tax.
Are you a new start up business?
Firstly, we will meet with you to understand your business objectives and offer advice on what business structure might be best for you. We can then deal with the company formation for you if required and also assist with VAT registration.
Once the business is up and running (or for established businesses) we can start to provide you with ongoing financial administration support. This would cover the following:
- Agreeing a monthly routine for providing your records
- Processing your records on a monthly basis and reconciling your bank accounts
- Preparing monthly or quarterly management accounts to include profit & loss, balance sheet, debtor and creditor reports and a brief report with key actions and deadlines
- Dividend administration
- Advice on tax effective profit extraction from the company
- Preparation of Companies House annual return
Preparation of annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Review meetings if required and ongoing advice and support on accounting and tax matters
For our outsourcing clients we usually deal with the directors’ personal tax returns as well and offer advice on optimising their tax position.
For a small limited company, our outsourcing fees start from £150 plus VAT per month. This is the ideal solution for consultants and other small service businesses who want their accounting and tax affairs managed effectively for a fair price. Often our fees can be more than offset by tax and efficiency savings gained.
To arrange a meeting please call us on 01462 423152 or click here to send an enquiry.